WELCOME TO Saavedra Family Dental
DENTISTRY FOR TODAY'S FAMILY
If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Saavedra Family Dental, Dr. Tania, will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy.
Care for the Whole Family
Whether you are an adult patient who is feeling a bit apprehensive, or a parent looking for a comfortable first dental experience for your children, please join us and see how comforting today’s dentistry can really be.
Saavedra Family Dental has been located in Levittown since 2008. Let us put our experience to work for you.
**COVID-19 UPDATE** 12/16/2020
While the office was closed during the NY State PAUSE we have been worked on a re-opening plan that complies with OSHA, CDC, ADA and the NY State guidelines to ensure we do everything possible to keep our patients and staff safe and healthy.
CHANGES YOU WILL NOTICE:
- Please wear a mask before entering the office.
- Please use hand sanitizer when you enter the office.
- Counter shields have been installed.
- Air purifiers with UV sanitizers in the operatories.
- There will no longer be magazines, toys, food or drinks permitted in the waiting room.
- Social distancing in effect, please maintain 6 feet distance at all times.
- Only patients with appointments are permitted into the office. Minors are allowed one guardian to accompany them.
- Please wait in your car instead of the waiting room and call to let us know you are here.
- COVID-19 screening prior to and at time of appointment as well as temperature taken.
- Reschedule if anyone in your household has been sick within the last 2 weeks.